If you’re looking for the kind of flooring that not only looks stunning but can withstand plenty of wear and tear, floating floorboards are the way forward.
Over the past few years, floating floors have skyrocketed in popularity among Sydney home as well as business owners—and for very good reason.
Floating floorboards offer a range of property-boosting benefits and as one of Sydney’s leading floating floor specialists, we’re going to tell you what they are now.
What are floating floorboards?
Floating floorboards are a style flooring installation that sits on top of a subfloor secured into place using gravity or friction.
It's possible to choose floating floorboards in a host of materials including laminate, engineered hardwood, and high-quality vinyl flooring.
Not only do floating floorboards look sleek and stylish in just about every room or building imaginable, but their innovative installation system requires minimal glue and screws.
Rather than traditional underlay, floating floorboards require a thin foam padding to smooth out any minor imperfections in the subfloor.
The Benefits of Floating Floorboards
Now that you know what floating floorboards are and how they work, let’s look at the benefits:
- Economy: Floating floorboards are durable and reliable, making them an excellent investment. Floating floors are cost-effective—pricing will vary depending on the size of your floorspace and your material of choice—contact us for a free quick quote.
- Maintenance: Floating floorboards are easy to clean and if they become damaged for any reason, are simple to replace. This is an excellent perk if you have a busy business or if you have children and pets running around your home.
- Durability: As floating floorboards are raised and padded, they offer added foot comfort and are incredibly durable. Looks and functionality that will go the distance.
Oh, and most floating floorboards are far more eco-friendly than other flooring alternatives—so, you will be doing your bit for the planet, too.
"Excellent service from quoting to activation. Dave is a very competent manager, and Steve and Zac were very competent and courteous. We have a brilliant result."—Lou Power
Are you ready to upgrade your home or business with floating floors? As accredited Sydney floating floorboard experts, we can help you choose the perfect product for your home or business and install it to the highest professional standards. No fuss, no hassle, no hidden fees or surprises—just an end result you will love.
The benefits of using Sydney Floor Sanders for your timber flooring needs
- We are highly-experienced and our company dates back to 1953
- We are fully qualified and accredited by the ATFA (Australasian Timber Flooring Association)
- We boast a fuss-free 100% customer satisfaction guarantee
- We offer expert advice and excellent value for money
If you’re looking for a floating floorboard expert near you, call us on 1300 767 909
or fill out the form for a quick free quote
. We look forward to hearing from you.